Smart Grid Solution Manager
This article mainly explains that why customer satisfaction is so important and how to ensure it.
WHO IS CUSTOMER AND WHO IS USER?
People who pay for a brand’s products or services are called “customers”. In other words, consumers who make money for companies can be considered as “customers”.
Consumers who do not make money directly to companies but use products or services are called “users”.
The main customer types are as follows;
- Old Client: The type of customer who has bought a product or service before, but no longer purchases it.
- Existing Customer: The type of customer who continuously purchases the products or services.
- New Customer: The type of customer who will buy the product or service for the first time.
- Possible Customer: The type of customer that the salesman meets but has not yet sold.
- Target Customer: The type of customer that salesman aims to sell its products or services.
WHAT IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION?
The most important effect is the customer needs for the product or service that the customer has received. Other factors that affect to customer satisfaction of this product or service are the speed, quality, presentation, after-sales support. After all this, if customer is fully met with all needs and received the necessary support, we can say that customer is satisfied with the product or service. In this case the customer satisfaction rate is this success rate.
WHY IS SO IMPORTANT?
Customer satisfaction has vital importance beside the supply-demand balance in order to ensure continuity in the selling of a product or service.
Despite the fact that most products have many equivalents on the market, the products of the firms who is aim to customer satisfaction, always be selected firstly.
If the customer is not satisfied with the product or service, they will try to make new demands from different suppliers. As a result, the company will constantly spend his energy on searching for new customers. On the other hand, a company who targets customer satisfaction will not lose his customer portfolio and will not have to make too much efforts to gain new customers with his trustworthy brand.
HOW CAN BE PROVIDED?
If you trust the work you do and if you can offer and support it well, you’ve already done a lot of work for customer satisfaction. However, if we were to sort them out;
- Needed Product: This process starts with a good understanding of the customers of the companies and aims to create the most accurate product with the feedbacks.
- Quality: The quality stated here does not always have the most robust, durable properties. In some cases, the customer may not even choose the best quality product. But still quality level is the one of the most important parameter.
- Price: It is vital to make the right pricing of a product or service. Even though you cannot make the right pricing even if you are producing the products with quality that the customer needs, it is the most important factors directly affecting sales and customer satisfaction.
- Accessibility: The worldwide shift in technology over the web and mobile has increased the desire of customers to access the product or service at any time. Businesses that respond to this demand are always one step ahead of their competitors.
- To Be Fast: Increasing accessibility requires more speed than usual, with instant inventory tracking, shipment and after-sales support.
- After-sales service: One of the crucial parameters in customer satisfaction is after sale support. After purchasing a product or service, customers are loyal to the companies that are particularly supportive and are making new purchases from these companies.
HOW CAN BE MEASURED?
It is also important to measure this satisfaction as well as customer satisfaction. Because you cannot manage anything if you cannot measure. .
The best way to measure customer satisfaction is again based on the customer. The company should collect feedback with the customer satisfaction questionnaire that will be used after the product or service.
Finally, the questionnaire to be done should be prepared with the right questions to measure the satisfaction of the customer and to measure the dissatisfaction.