Aktif SMC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears are switching and control cabinet manufactured between 1kV to 40.5 kV in conformity with IEC 62271-200 standards. In the SMC series MV Metal Clad Switchgears, floor rolling type front mechanism SF6 gas or vacuum circuit breakers are used. Metal Clad Switchgears consist of 4 independent compartments;
- Low Voltage Compartment : This compartment contains all secondary circuits for measurement, protection, control, monitoring, communication and other associated systems.
- Busbar Compartment : This compartment contains electrolytic copper busbars according to rated current. Access to busbar compartment is possible with special safety procedures and tools.
- Switching Compartment : This section contains the following equipment in accordance with the project requirments.
– Floor rolling type SF6 gas or vacuum circuit breaker,
– Withdrawer unit,
– Automatic shutters for busbar and cable connections,
– Mechanical interlocks between circuit breaker, withdrawer unit, shutter and door.
- Cable Compartment : This compartment contains of instrument current, voltage transformers, surge arrestor, Aktif SES series earthing switch, capacitive voltage divider, cable gland and fittings.
SMC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears are used in safe for facilities needs high level safety and energy continuity.
Aktif SMC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears can be produced for tropical ambient conditions.
Aktif SMC series Metal Clad Switchgears are manufactured in compliance with passed type tests successfully in the accredited international laboratories in Europe according to IEC 62271-200 and TSE EN 61271-200 standards.
Every Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear has TSE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001 quality certificates.
With 5 years guaranty option, SMC series metal clad switchgears provide high level reliability for facilities.
- 3 mm thick sheet metal as fully closed design,
- LSC-2B service continuity,
- PM partitioning,
- AFLR class internal arc resistant,
- 4 separated and earthed accessible compartments,,
- Internal arc test up to 31,5 kA,
- Safe electrical and mechanical interlock systems do not allow to operational faults,
- Maximum operational safety with special hinged door design,
- Quick and error-free AC and DC power connections with plug-in sockets,
- Quick and easy service with withdrawable Vacuum / SF6 CB option
- Load break switch or vacuum contactor design,
- Modular design which allows to extension,
- Grounding system with ensured continuity,
- Proven reliability with unique design,
- Low maintenance cost,
- Segregated pressure relief channel for evacuation of the arc, pressure and harmful gases at fault,
- Earthing switch in E2-B standard that can make 5 times in case of short circuit,
- Package solution with SPK series prefabricated kiosks or SCK series steel kiosks,
- Fully manufacturing in accordance with type tests,
- Tropicalization manufacturing option against corrosion,
- 5 year warranty option.
Application Areas :
- Energy Transmission and Distribution Centers
- Hydroelectric Power Plants
- Diesel and Natural Gas Power Plants
- Transformer Substations
- Cement Factories
- Auto Industry
- Petroleum and Chemical Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Rolling Mills
- Electro Chemical Facilities
- Emergency Situation and Stand-by Power Plants
- Ore Mines
- Railway Substations
Technical specifications :
- Rated Voltage : 3.6 ... 40.5 kV
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage : 10 ... 85 kV
- Lighting Impulse Withstand Voltage : 40 ... 185 kV
- Rated Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated Current : 630 ... 4000 A
- Short Circuit Withstand Current : 16 ... 40 kA (3 s)
- Internal Arc Current : 16 ... 31.5 kA (1 s)
- Protection Class : IP4X / 2X (Doors are closed / Between Compartment)
|General Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|Medium Voltage Switchgears Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|SMC Type Test List - 12kV||1 MB||Download|
|SMC Type Test List - 36kV||1 MB||Download|
|SMC References||1 MB||Download|
|SDS Type Disconnector Switches||1 MB||Download|
|SES Type Earthing Switches||1 MB||Download|
Where are used SMC series Metal Clad Switchgears?
SMC series Metal Clad Switchgears are used in electrical systems up to 40.5 kV, 4000 A, 40 kA electrical values and in facilities that require energy continuity. Since arc circuit breakers with high operating cycles can be used in SMC series switchgears, they are preferred for switching loads that are frequently switched on and off. It is also preferred in projects that require a roll on flooer type circuit breaker. In addition, it is produced in accordance with the standard interlocks specified in the IEC62271-200 standard and additional electrical and mechanical interlocks requested in the project.