Aktif SME-1 series Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switchgear is the switching and control cubicle which is manufactured between 1 kV and 40.5 kV voltage level. Metal Enclosed Modular switchgears are usually referred to as Metal Enclosed swicthgears. It is manufactured up to 40.5 kV voltage level at electrical values up to 1250 A, 25 kA / 1s. LSC-2A type Metal Enclosed Modular Switchgears consist of 3 independent compartments;
- Low Voltage Compartment : This compartment contains all secondary circuits for measurement, protection, control, monitoring, communication and other associated systems.
- Busbar Compartment : This compartment contains electrolytic copper busbars according to rated current. Access to busbar compartment is possible with special safety procedures and tools.
- Switching Equipment Compartment
- Switching equipment (withdrawable SF6 Gas insulated circuit breaker, load break switch, SF6 gas insulated or SRS series air insulated rotary disconnector switch, vacuum contactor)
- Current transformers
- Voltage transformers
- Surge arresters
- Capacitive voltage divider
- Cable connection couplings
Withdrawable type SF6 gas insulated circuit breaker on the trolley in SME-0 series switchgears are removable before disconnecting their electrical connections. SMK series Monoblock concrete kiosks are SME series Modular Metal Enclosed Switchgears suitable for use in indoor applications such as SPK series prefabricated concrete kiosks, SCK series steel kiosks, industrial facilities and buildings. Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switchgear has a Modular compact design that allows any future extension. Aktif SME Metal Enclosed Switchgears can be produced in compliance with tropical ambient conditions.
Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switchgear is manufactured in compliance with passed type tests successfully in the accredited international laboratories according to IEC 62271-200 and TSE EN 61271-200 and TEDAŞ-MYD/95-007.E standards. They have successfully passed seismic type tests according to IEC62271-210, EN60068, IEEE693, GR-63-Core-Zone4 standards and are manufactured in accordance with type tests. SME series Medium Voltage Metal Enclosed Switchgear have TSE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 45001 quality certificates and domestic goods certificate.
With 5 years guarantee option SME-1 series metal enclosed switchgears present economic solutions for the facilities.
- 2 mm sheet steel,
- LSC 2A loss of service continuit,
- PI partition class,
- AFL internal arc classification,
- 3 separated and earthed accessible compartments,
- Internal arc test up to 25 kA/1s,
- Maximum operational safety with special hinged door design,
- Electrical and mechanical safety interlocks,
- Grounding system with ensured continuity,
- Optional fixed circuit breaker,
- SRS series air insulated rotary disconnector switch option,
- Special product option for tropical zones,
- Special product for seismic zones accordingly IEC62271-210 standard (EN60068, IEEE693, GR-63-Core-Zone4 standards options)
- 5 year warranty option.
- Energy Distribution Centers
- Hydroelectric and Wind Energy Applications
- Diesel and Natural Gas Power Plants
- Transformer Substations
- Cement Factories
- Auto Industry
- Petroleum and Chemical Industry
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Rolling Mills
- Pipe lines
- Emergency Situation and Stand-by Power Facilities
- Ore Mines
- Railway Substations
Technical specifications of Aktif SME Metal Enclosed Switchgears are listed below:
- Rated Voltage : 3.6 ... 40.5 kV
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage : 10 ... 90/120 kV
- Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage : 40 ... 190/210 kV
- Rated Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated Current : 630 ... 1250 A
- Short Time Withstand Current : 16 … 25 kA (1 s)
- Internal Arc Withstand Current : 16 … 25 kA (1 s)
- Protection Class : IP3x / 2x (Doors are closed / Between Compartment)
- Colour: RAL7035
|General Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|Medium Voltage Switchgears Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|SME Type Test List - 12kV||1 MB||Download|
|SME Type Test List - 36-40kV||1 MB||Download|
|SME References||1 MB||Download|
SME-1 series switchgears are preferred in which situations?
In SME-1 series switchgears, the withdrawable type SF6 circuit breakers on the trolley can be removed after the plug-in type electrical connections of the circuit breaker are removed. Therefore, it offers fast operation times