Aktif SNC series Double Busbar Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear is the switching and control cubicle which is manufactured between 1 kV and 36 kV voltage level. It is manufactured up to 2500 A, 40 kA/3s according to IEC 62271-200. SNC series Double Busbar Metal Clad Switchgears are LSC-2B service continuity, PM partition class, AFLR internal arc classification, IP 4X protection class. SNC-DB series Metal Clad switchgears are manufactured in three types;
- SNC – 0.DB : with fixed SF6 gas insulated or vacuum circuit Circuit Breaker
- SNC – 1 .DB : with withdrawable SF6 gas insulated or vacuum circuit Circuit Breaker
- SNC – 2.DB : with withdrawable SF6 gas insulated or vacuum circuit Circuit Breaker and Voltage Transformer
Metal Clad Switchgears consist of 4 independent compartments for SNC – 0.DB and SNC – 1.DB types, 5 independent compartments for SNC-2.DB type;
- Low Voltage Compartment : This compartment contains all secondary circuits for measurement, protection, control, monitoring, communication and other associated systems.
- Busbar Compartment : This compartment contains electrolytic copper busbars and disconnector switches according to rated current. Access to busbar compartment is possible with special safety procedures and tools.
- Switching Compartment : This section contains the following equipment in accordance with the project requirments.
– Cassette type SF6 gas or vacuum circuit breaker,
– Withdrawer unit (excluded SNC-0.DB),
– Automatic shutters for busbar and cable connections,
– Mechanical interlocks between circuit breaker, withdrawer unit, shutter and door.
- Cable Compartment : This compartment contains of instrument current, voltage transformers, surge arrestor, Aktif SES series earthing switch, capacitive voltage divider, cable gland and fittings.
- Withdrawable VT Compartment : In this section, which is in the SNC-2.DB series Metal clad switchgear, there are voltage transformer, voltage transformer withdrawer unit and fuses.
SNC series Double Busbar Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears are used in safe for facilities needs high level safety and energy continuity. Cassette type withdrawable circuit breaker and withdrawable voltage transformer provides easy and fast operation and minimizes the installation and maintenance time of your facility. Actif SNC series Double Busbar Metal Clad Switchgears provide a high level of security against fault maneuvers with mechanical and electrical interlocks.
Aktif SNC series Double Busbar Metal Metal Clad Switchgears save area with their minimized dimensions and compact designs and suitable switchgears to be used in indoor applications.
With the arc pressure relief channel option, the arc, pressure and harmful gases that occur at the time of failure are discharged to the outside without damaging the personnel and other devices in the room.
Aktif SNC series Double Busbar Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears can be produced for tropical ambient conditions.
Aktif SNC series Double BusbarMetal Clad Switchgears are manufactured in compliance with passed type tests successfully in the accredited international laboratories in Europe according to IEC 62271-200 and TSE EN 61271-200 standards. SNC series Medium Voltage Double Busbar Metal Clad Switchgear have TSE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 quality certificates and domestic goods certificate.
With 5 years guaranty option, SNC series Metal Clad switchgears provide high level reliability for facilities.
- 3 mm thick sheet metal as fully closed design,
- LSC-2B service continuity,
- PM partitioning,
- AFLR class internal arc resistant,
- 4 separated and earthed accessible compartments,,
- Internal arc test up to 31,5 kA,
- Safe electrical and mechanical interlock systems do not allow to operational faults,
- Maximum operational safety with special hinged door design,
- Quick and error-free AC and DC power connections with plug-in sockets,
- Quick and easy service with withdrawable Vacuum / SF6 CB option
- Load break switch or vacuum contactor design,
- Modular design which allows to extension,
- Grounding system with ensured continuity,
- Proven reliability with unique design,
- Low maintenance cost,
- Segregated pressure relief channel for evacuation of the arc, pressure and harmful gases at fault,
- Earthing switch in E2-B standard that can make 5 times in case of short circuit,
- Package solution with SPK series prefabricated kiosks or SCK series steel kiosks,
- Fully manufacturing in accordance with type tests,
- Tropicalization manufacturing option against corrosion,
- Thanks to front accessibility to each compartment only 100 mm space between rear wall,
- 5 year warranty option.
Application Areas :
SNC-DB Metal Clad Switchgears are designed especially to use in the primary substations, distribution systems, and industrial plants
- Energy Transmission and Distribution Centers
- Renewable Energy Production
- Conventional Energy Production
- Transformer Substations
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Oil and Gas
- Petrochemical Industry
- Rated Voltage : 3.6 ... 36 kV
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage : 13,8 ... 36 kV
- Lighting Impulse Withstand Voltage : 75 ... 170 kV
- Rated Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated Current : 630 ... 2500A
- Short Circuit Withstand Current : 16 ... 40 kA (3 s)
- Internal Arc Current : 16 ... 40 kA (1 s)
- Protection Class : IP4X / 3X (Doors are closed / Between Compartment)
|General Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|Medium Voltage Switchgears Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Brochure||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 12kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 24kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 36kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC References||1 MB||Download|
|SDS Type Disconnector Switches||1 MB||Download|
|SES Type Earthing Switches||1 MB||Download|
What are the working principles of SNC-DB series Metal Clad Double Busbar switchgears?
In double busbar systems, there are 2 busbars and main supply independent of each other. With SNC-DB series Metal Clad Double Busbar LSC-2B type switchgears, loads can be supply in such a way that energy can be taken from both busbars. In this way, in case of malfunction or maintenance in any busbar, transformer or breaker feeding the busbar, the energy transfer can be transferred to the other busbar without interruption. In addition, load sharing between the busbars, load transfers, system expansions can be done as desired without power interruption. With the double busbar system, isolation of special output loads from the network can also be provided.