BC series capacitor banks consist of C5 series compensation racks and high technology digital reactive power control relays.
BC series capacitor banks can be easily designed according to the desired power thanks to its racks which have modular design. That modular design provides rapid and effective solutions in installation, maintenance and system development period.
BC series capacitor banks switch on / off the steps softly and instantly thanks to high technology digital reactive power control relays. Relay determines to switch on / off the capacitors according to the feedback calculations as per values coming from CT and VT.
BC Series Capacitor Banks | Advantages
The main advantages of BC Series Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to the modular design
- Long lasting and safe use thanks to perfect match between of all equipment and high level quality
- Installation up to 5 cassettes (500 kVAr) thanks to the efficient cooling system
- Safe design against touch and electric shock
BC Series Capacitor Banks | Technical Specifications
Technical specifications of BC Series Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Voltage : 380 ... 960 V
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Max. Power for 1 Panel : 500 kVAr
- Up to 5 Racks in One Panel : 5
- Standards : EN 61439-1/2, EN 60831-1/2, EN 60076-6, EN 60529, EN 60255-1, EN 60947-4-1