BR series shunt reactor banks are designed by using SR series shunt reactors and high technology digital reactive power control relays, protection and control equipment.
Application areas of the shunt reactor banks are mostly subways, light rail systems and industrial zones having long transmission/distribution line cables.
BR series reactive power factor correction systems can be applied either with electronic switching or conventional electromechanical switching.
BR shunt reactor banks are designed suitable to remote control, and management from the existing scada infrastructure, in addition to automatic or manual operation.
BR Series Shunt Reactor Banks | Advantages
The main advantages of BR Series Shunt Reactor Banks are listed below:
- Options for different voltage levels and power values
- Easy installation
- Integration option with Scada systems and remote control
- Easy power increase thanks to the modular structure
- Possibility and capability of backup, equipment exchange, and sharing within the system, thanks to its modular structure
- Maximum efficiency with low power losses and minimized energy consumptions
BR Series Shunt Reactor Banks | Technical Specifications
Technical specifications of BR Series Shunt Reactor Banks are listed below:
- Voltage : up to 1500 Vac
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Max Power in 1 Panel : 200 kVAr
- Switching : Thyristor / Contactor
- Short Circuit Resistance : up to 65 kA
- Installation : indoor / outdoor
- Ventilation : Fan or climate
- Standards : 61439 - 1/2, 60076 - 6, 60529, 60255 - 1, 60947 - 4 -1