C5 series compensation racks provide fast and effective solutions in the installation, maintenance, and system development processes thanks to their modular structure that can be designed according to the required power value.
Production and test processes of C5 series compensation racks are carried out in accordance with IEC standards. Racks are supplied as ready to use and there is no need for any additional equipment or parts to use. Electrical safety of plant is guaranteed thanks to its resistance to voltage and current rise.
C5 series compensation racks are suitable practical and effective solution for power increase thanks to their modular design that can install to any type of panel.
C5 Series Compensation Rack Units | Advantages
The main advantages of C5 Series Compensation Rack Units are listed below:
- Labor and time-saving thanks to fast and easy installation Fast production and fast procurement
- Safe design against touch and electric shock
- Easy maintenance and service by opening only the front cover
- Low maintenance and service costs
- No additional material is required for mounting
C5 Series Compensation Rack Units | Technical Specifications
Technical Specifications of C5 Series Compensation Rack Units are listed below:
- Voltage : 380 ... 960 V
- Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature : -10 … +45 °C
- Switching : Contactor