Isolated power panels prevent personnel and patients from being harmed by electrical errors in medical facilities. Thanks to isolated power panels, power outages caused by insulation failure are prevented. Especially in operating rooms, intensive care rooms, premature baby rooms, there should be no power outages. Isolated systems maximize electrical safety in these systems.
- Affecting of personnel and patient from electrical shock is prevented.
- Isolation fault does not cause power interruption.
- Fault current in electrical system is decreased to levels that are not critic.
- Continuity of power for medical locations is provided.
- Electrical fault monitoring is taken under guarantee.
- Fire risk caused by the faulty current is prevented.
- It is ensured to protect high cost medical equipments against electrical faults.
- Examination information obtained at a long of time vanishes as a result of electrical interruption.
- Additional faulty currents are gathered and they are prevented to reach critic values.
- Suspension for operating is prevented.
Isolated Power Panels
|Standards||IEC 60364-7-710: 2002-11|
|Rated power of outgoing||3.15 / 4 / 5 / 6.3 / 8 / 10 kVA|
|Power supply unit||A single phase line|
|Rated voltage||230 Vac|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Rated insulation level||3 kV / 1 min|
|Input protection||gL fuse|
|Secondary output voltage||230 Vac|
|Output protection||2-pole tuses|
|Monitoring||isolation resistance with LCD display|
|Alarm output||isolation fault, excessive load, excessive temperature|
|Functional Test||advanced isolation fault|
|Leakage current to enclosure||< 0.5 mA|
|Response range||50 - 500 kΩ|
|Isolation fault detection time||< 1s|
|Operating temperature||-5 ........ +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-25 ...... +60 °C|
|Pane sizes||500 x 500 x 1750 mm|
|Distribution outlet||6-12 pieces as standard|
|Cooling system||With double fan|
|Protection class||IP 31|
|Color||RAL 7035 / RAL 9003|
What is isolated power panels?
Isolated power panels prevent personnel and patient from being harmed by electricity. Power cuts that may occur due to insulation failure are prevented with the use of isolated power panel.
What components does the isolated power system consist of?
Isolated Power Panels are used in group 2 rooms in medical areas and consist of isolated power panels and auxiliary devices such as isolation transformer, isolation monitoring device, alarm indicator panels and test combinations.
What are the advantages of using an isolated power panels?
Thanks to the isolated power panel, patient safety is maximized. Moreover, interruptions due to isolation errors are avoided. Fault currents that may occur in the electrical system are minimized. High cost medical devices are protected against possible electrical failures.
Where are isolated power panels used?
Isolated power panels should be used in places where the energy should never be cut, such as hospitals, operating rooms, intensive care units, premature rooms.