The main advantages of Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- It helps us in installation and maintenance period thanks to modular design of racks which are in it.
- It has strength 1.18 x Vn over voltage and 1.50 x In over current thanks to Asset VCB series capacitors.
- 6 compensation racks can be put into panel easily thanks to its efficient cooling system. Its power level can be raised up to 600 kVAr.
Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks consists of Asset P5 series modular compensation racks and high technology digital reactive power control relays. Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks guaranteed by Aktif Engineering operates perfectly and continuously thanks to its withstand values %18 over voltage and %50 over current and help to network to not increase the inrush when capacitor units switched on and occur long life and more safety in all plant. Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks provides to end users different power level variations thanks to its racks which have modular design. That modular design of capacitor bank serves us very fast and effective solutions in installation, maintenance and system development period. Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks start up and cutout the capacitor banks softly and instantly thanks to high technology digital reactive power control relays. Relay determines to start up or cutout capacitors according to measurements of voltage and current data. This operation is happened on contactors without any harm. Production and test periods of Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks appropriate to international IEC standards. Racks do not need to additional materials. Racks are sent to end users when its all connections are ready to energize.
Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks | Processing LogicAktif M Series Capacitor Banks operates as described below:
- Auto c/k selection and power level determination
- According to power requirement start up and cut out
- It uses all levels statically
- cosφ settings for network and generator separately
- Auto and manual operating modes
Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks | Technical SpecificationsTechnical specifications of Aktif M Series Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Nominal Voltage : 415 V
- Nominal Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Over Voltage : 490 V
- Over Current : 1.5 In
- Environment Temperature : -10 … +45 °C
- Storage Temperature : 30 … +60 °C
- Renk : RAL 7035 / RAL 9003
- Monitoring : Power levels, Voltage, Current, cosφ, Active Power, Reactive Power
- Response Time : 1 - 60 seconds
- Output : General alarm output
- Protection Class : IP 41 (Optional IP 54)
- Carcass / Door Thickness : 2.5 mm / 1.5 mm
- Type of Plate : A1 Quality, DKP, Stainless, Galvanized
- Standards : EN 60439-1, IEC 60439-1,2