The main advantages of Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks are described below:
- It helps us in installation and maintenance period thanks to modular design of racks which are in it.
- It has strength 1.18 x Vn over voltage and 1.50 x In over current thanks to Asset VCB series capacitors.
- 5 compensation racks can be put into panel easily thanks to its efficient cooling system. Its power level can be raised up to 500 kVAr.
- Compensation racks have harmonic filter reactor which protects capacitors against to harmonics.
- MST series capacitor banks uses thyristor to switch and so it provides static switching continuosly.
Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks have changeable current level: It means current level rise and fall rapidly. In case of living problems, using contactor is not a good option for switching because if mechanical devices switch rapidly, produce a lot of heat then contactor will weld and brake down. The best solution of that kind of problems is using thyristor as a switching equipment. According to general electrical characteristic of capacitors, if frequency increases, impedance will decrease. Different type of electronic devices and semi-conductor equipments create harmonic current and also harmonic voltage. These harmonics choose a way which has less impedance. To sum up, all harmonic currents flow to capacitors after that over current and over voltage affect capacitor very badly. Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks is designed for limiting harmonics and eliminating the parallel resonance risk. Thyristors with harmonic filter reactors provide long life and more safety switching equipment in all plant by the using of high quality equipments. Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks (Thyristor) are used in facilities which have PLC equipments, industrial type computers etc. Which are breakable devices easily. Production and test periods of MS panel Thyristor appropriates to international IEC standards. Racks do not need to additional materials. Racks are sent to end users when its all connections are ready to energize.
Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks | Processing LogicAktif MST Series Capacitor Banks operates as described below:
- Auto c/k selection and power level determination
- According to power requirement start up and cut out
- It uses all levels statically
- cosφ settings for network and generator separately
- Auto and manual operating modes
Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks | Technical SpecificationsTechnical specifications of Aktif MST Series Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Nominal Voltage : 440 V
- Nominal Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Resonance Frequency : 189 Hz, 210 Hz, 215 Hz (and optional other frequencies)
- Over Voltage : 520 V
- Over Current : 1.5 In
- Environment Temperature : -10 … +45 °C
- Storage Temperature : 30 … +60 °C
- Color : RAL 7035 / RAL 9003
- Monitoring : Power levels, Voltage, Current, cosφ, Active Power, Reactive Power
- Response Time : 1 - 60 seconds
- Output : General alarm output
- Protection Class : IP 41 (Optional IP 54)
- Carcass / Door Thickness : 2.5 mm / 1.5 mm
- Type of Plate : A1 Quality, DKP, Stainless, Galvanized
- Standards : EN 60439-1, IEC 60439-1,2