Product of Iskraemeco
The main advantages of Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter are as described below:
- High measurement accuracy (Class 0.2s)
- Measurements like voltage, current, frequency etc…
- Power Quality measurements according to EN50160 standard
Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter
Measurement accuracy of meter gets higher importance when the installed system power level is getting higher. Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter is mainly used in production, transmission and distribution companies where power levels are high like 100 MVA. They are equipped with various kinds of communication alternatives.
Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter can make Cl 0.2s active energy measurement and %0.5 accuracy reactive energy measurement, also it can measure main power quality parameters. Besides energy meter is able to measure voltage/current, power factor and phase angle, harmonic levels up to 30, short interruptions on power line that effects network power quality.
With its modular structure Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter can be modified according to requirements. Digital inputs can be used to change tariff, reset billing period, time synchronization and digital outputs can be used as pulse outputs or alarm outputs.
Communication options of Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter are in modular structure and they can be changed even the meter is energized. As communication module different combinations of CS, RS232, RS485, PSTN, GSM, ISDN, Ethernet options can be used.
Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter | Technical Features and Parameters
Technical specifications and parameters of Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter are described below:
Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter | Parameters
- The following parameters can be measured by Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter.
- Import/Export active energy (8 tariff)
- Reactive energy at 4 quadrants (8 tariff)
- Instant V, I, Power factor
- Instant, average power and maximum demand
- Harmonic analyze up to 31. level and THD
Iskraemeco MT860 Precision Energy Meter | Technical specifications
- IEC 62053-22 Cl 0.2s measurement accuracy
- 3x57,7/100 V … 3x240/415 V, 50-60 Hz measurement input
- Digital inputs up to 6
- Optomos digital outputs up to 8
- IP53 protection Class
- Wide LCD display