OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks are designed for outdoor applications with high quality power capacitors and filters or damping reactors on the galvanized, stainless steel or aluminium construction.
OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks are suitable for applications of transformer fixed bank or motor fixed bank or multistep central automatic capacitor bank system at different voltage and frequency. OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks can use for tuned harmonic filter systems, detuned harmonic filter systems, SVC systems and classical power factor correction systems.
OBH open type capacitor banks generally install on outdoor. But if there is enough built area or outdoor area for install sheet kiosk or mono block concrete kiosk or prefabricated concrete kiosk, capacitor banks can be install in kiosks or e-house on outdoor.
OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks | Advantages
The main advantages of OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Modular, compact and robust design optimized for easy future expansion of the system, facilitating transport, storage and installation
- Galvanized, stainless steel or aluminium open type construction available for indoor and outdoor installations
- Design and testing comply with the requirements of the latest edition of relevant standards and the specific technical requirements set by the customers
- Use of simplified design and proven components ensures high reliability and low maintenance costs
- The banks are supplied as fully assembled units or nonassembled ( ready for assembly) units, after all factory test completed and ready for connection
OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks | Technical Specifications
Technical specifications of OBH Series Open Type Capacitor Banks are listed below:
- Voltage : up to 170 kV
- Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Power : 250 kVAr ... depends on request
- Standards : IEC 60871-1, IEC 60076-6