The main advantages of Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units are described below:
- It helps us in installation and maintenance period thanks to its modular design.
- It has strength 1.18 x Vn over voltage and 1.50 x In over current thanks to Asset VCB series capacitors.
- No additional material is required.
- Compensation rack has harmonic filter reactor which protects capacitors against to harmonics.
- Static switching happens easily thanks to thyristor is used for switching.
Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units provides to end users different power level variations thanks to its modular design. That modular design serves us very fast and effective solutions in installation, maintenance and system development period. Switching equipment contactor is slower than thyristor so thyristor provides very fast switching and reacts instantly. Some facilities of Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units have changeable current level. It means current level rise and fall rapidly. If there is a problem like this, using contactor is not a good option for switching because if mechanical devices switch rapidly, produce a lot of heat then contactor will weld and brake down. The best solution of that kind of problems is using thyristor as a switching equipment. Because of capacitors should be protected against to harmonics, harmonic filter reactors are the best solutions for them. Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units has Asset VCB series capacitors, harmonic filter reactor and thyristor. Asset VCB series capacitors can work with %18 over voltage and %50 over current for a long time. System ensures all equipments of facility thanks to its resist to voltage rise and current rise. Also this feature of system affects life period positively. Production and test periods of Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units appropriate to international IEC standards. Racks do not need to additional materials. Racks are sent to end users when its all connections are ready to energize. Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units is applicable for all kind of panels, save labor force and time, have possibility to increase power by additional racks thanks to its modular design.
Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units | Process LogicAsset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units operates as described below:
- Auto c/k selection and power level determination
- According to power requirement start up and cut out
- It uses all levels statically
- cosφ settings for network and generator separately
- Auto and manual operating modes
Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units | Technical SpecificationsTechnical Specifications of Asset R7s Series Compensation Rack Units:
- Nominal Voltage : 440 V
- Nominal Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Resonance Frequency : 189 Hz, 210 Hz, 215 Hz
- Over Voltage : 520 V
- Over Voltage : 1.18 Un
- Over Current : 1.5 In
- Environment Temperature : -10 … +45 °C
- Storage Temperature : 30 … +60 °C
- Standards : EN 60429 - 1, IEC 60439-1,2