SCK-1 Compact Transformer Substations are transformer and distribution centers made of galvanized sheet steel in desired dimensions. They are suitable for use of all types of MV switchgears and LV panels. They are manufactured in the requirement number of sections and doors according to the project requirements. They are mounted on ready floors with cable channel, platform or skid.
SCK-1 Compact Transformer Substations are manufactured from strong construction with galvanized sheets and profiles. Thermal insulation is provided with glass wool or rock wool insulation materials used in walls and roofs. The total wall and roof thickness is 43 mm as standard and it is possible to use different thicknesses according to the project requirements.
Sheet Metal Kiosks are used in power transmission, distribution, renewable power plants, oil & gas, industry, compact transformer substations. It is also possible to use it as mobile with its designs on a trailer, skid or wagon.
SCK-1 Sheet Kiosks are manufactured in accordance with the type tests taken from internationally accredited test laboratories and IEC 62271-202 standard. SCK-1 series sheet metal kiosks, transformers and distribution substations have TSE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 quality certificates.
The main advantages of SCK-1 Compact Substations are described below:
- Modular design in requested depth, width and length,
- High operational safety,
- Easy transport and commissioning,
- Internal arc classification in accordance with IAC A and B,
- Protection class options up to IP54,
- Safe and tested earthing circuits,
- Special solutions for special projects,
- Strong construction by made of galvanized sheet steel and painted with electrostatic powder coat,
- Strong frame by made of hot-dip galvanized steel against to corrosion and NPU base profiles,
- Door design that can be opened 120 ° outside and against 20 J mechanical impact,
- Rain channel door design against rain,
- Natural ventilation or fan and air conditioner option according to the project,
- Fire detection and extinguishing systems option,
- Ex-proof equipment option against fire,
- Solutions for mobile applications on trailers, skids and trailers,
- Design suitable for use of all types of MV switchgears and LV panels,
- Special designs suitable for different market demands,
- Approved design suitable for the Kahramaa.
SCK-1 Compact Substations | Technical Features
The product Range and Technical specifications of SCK-1 Compact Substations are described below:
- Altitude : 1000 m
- Ambient temperature : -5 ... +50 °C
- Pollution degree : Class 3
- Maximum Solar Radiation : 1000 W/m2
- Earthquake Resistance : 0.5g horizontal and vertical
- Inner wall thickness : 1 mm Galvanized sheet steel
- Outer wall thickness : 2 mm Galvanized sheet steel
- Frame thickness : 3 mm Galvanized sheet steel
- Wall Thickness : 40 mm
- Insulation material : EPS (Expanded Polystyren Foam)
- Insulation density : 1.8 kg/mᶟ
- Ur : up to 40.5 kV
- Ir : up to 4000 A
- Ik : up to 40 kA
- Fr : 50/60 Hz
- IAC : A and B
- IP : up to IP54
|General Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|SCK References||1 MB||Download|
|SCK Catalog||1 MB||Download|
What is the IP rating of SCK-1 series sheet metal kiosks?
SCK-1 series sheet metal kiosks are manufactured in IP23 protection class as standard, but it is possible to make them in protection class up to IP54 according to the project requirements. They can be designed with blinds, fans or air conditioners according to the protection class and project requirements. It is also possible to apply different IP protection classes in different parts of SCK sheet kiosks.