Metal Clad Switchgears are manufactured in conformity with IEC 62271-200 standards and rated up to 40,5 kV, 4000 A, 40 kA/3s electrical values with LSC-2B service Continuity, Partition class PM, AFLR Internal Arc Classification, IP 4X Protection class and with 4/5 independable accessible compartments.
Frontal mechanism SF6 gas or vaccum circuit breakerand Aktif’s earthing disconnector SES 36 brand are used in Metal Clad Switchgears. In addition, any brand demanded by our customers can be used for protection relays, energy analyzers, electricity meters, current voltage test terminals as per the technical description.
Metal Clad Modular Switchgears are preferred in facilities which require high levels of security and energy continuity compared to other cell classes. HV Switchgears are applied in sectors such as building, power transmission - distribution, factories, hospitals, power generation plants, iron and steel industry, pipelines, electrochemical plants, rail systems, mining, automotive and port enterprises.
- Excellent level of operational safety thanks to its perfectly patented door
- Long lasting, reliable electrical and mechanical locking system
- 3 mm thick sheet with four sides closed design,
- Fast AC and DC power connections with plug in sockets
- Design with frontal mechanism SF6 gas or vacuum circuit breakers
- Design with load breaker or vacuum contactor
- Continuous earthing system
- Withdrawable voltage transformer which provides easy and fast service
- Evacuates pressure, harmful gases and arc which occurs during the failure by pressure relief channel.
- Space saving by minimized dimensions
- Package solution with Aktif SPK series prefabricate kiosk or SCK series sheet metal kiosk.
- Fully manufacturing with suitable type tests,
- Comformity with IEC 62271-210, EN 60068, IEEE 693, GR-63-Core-Zone4 standards and suitable seismic resistant manufacturing option,
- Tropicalization option against corrosion,
- 5 year warranty option