SME series Metal Enclosed Modular Switchgears are manufactured in conformity with IEC 62271-200 standard and rated up to 40,5 kV, 1250 A, 25 kA/1s electrical values with LSC-2A service Continuity, Partition class PI, AFL Internal Arc Classification, IP 3X Protection class and with 3 accessible compartments.
Metal Enclosed Modular Switchgears are contained lateral mechanism SF6 gas Circuit Breaker, SF6 gas disconnector switch , SF6 gas disconnector switch or Aktif’s gas insulated SRS brand with Aktif SES 36 series earthing disconnector. In addition, any brand demanded by our customers can be used for protection relays, energy analyzers, electricity meters, current voltage test terminals.
SME Series Metal Enclosed Modular Switchgears are preferred due to easy to operate, installation and also economically reasonable to compare to other cell classes. SME series HV Switchgears are applied in sectors such as buildings, electricity distribution, factories, hospitals, power plants, mine and port enterprises.
- Excellent level of operational safety thanks to its perfectly patented door
- Long lasting, reliable electrical and mechanical locking system,
- 2 mm thick sheet with four sides closed design,
- Fast AC and DC power connections with plug-in sockets,
- Fixed or with trolley lateral mechanism SF6 gas Circuit Breaker design,
- SF6 gas disconnector and air isolated rotary separator option,
- Continuous earthing system
- Could be used in Aktif brand SMK series monobloc concrete kiosks, SPK series prefabricated kiosks or SCK series sheet metal kiosks as a package solution,
- Fully manufacturing with suitable type tests,
- Comformity with IEC 62271-210, EN 60068, IEEE 693, GR-63-Core-Zone4 standards and suitable seismic resistant manufacturing option,
- Tropicalization option against corrosion,
- 5 year warranty option