Medical Isolating Transformers are designed compatible with IEC 60364-7-710 standards for power supply of single phase IT systems and produced in accordance with EN 61558-2-15 standards. Constant angles are isolated from transformer core thanks to a static display placed among primary and secondary coils.
Medical Isolating Transformers have galvanic isolated coils providing the possibility of monitoring the temperature thanks to PTC thermistors placed into coils. Medical Isolating Transformers are designed at 6 different power value between 3,15 … 10 kVA have high excessive load capacities.
The technical specifications of Medical Isolating Transformers are described below:
- Power range : 3.15 / 4 / 5 / 6.3 / 8 / 10 kVA
- Primary / Secaondary Vol. : 230 / 230 Vac
- Nominal frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Inrush current (Ie) : < 12 In
- Leakage current : < 0.5 mA
- Short-circuit voltage (Io) : < %3
- No-load output voltage (Uo) : < 236 V
- Short-circuit voltage (Uk) : < %3
- Isolation class : 40 / B
- Standards : EN 61558-2-15, IEC 60364-7-710