Mobile substations are electrical systems that flexibly meet energy needs over portable systems. Mobile substations are a good option, especially in rural or isolated areas where electricity is difficult to access. These systems offer an economical solution for installations in temporary power needs. Now let’s take a look at the features of our mobile substations.
Aktif Mobile Substation SMS series mobile substations are medium and low voltage system and distribution substations on mobile platforms in order to provide energy for temporary or additional energy demands of facilities. SMS series mobile substation is manufactured for applications like temporary power demands, mining applications, military camps, industrial facilities, emergency power demands and additional power requests. This mobile substation can be installed on trailer, platform, wagon, vessel according to the application and HV switching equipment can be chosen as gas insulated or air insulated. Complete mobile transformer substation can be equipped with remote control systems.
The main advantages of Aktif Mobile Substation are described below:
- Plan your maintenance processes more easily.
- Access a reliable and safe power source mobile.
- Aktif Group offers a flexible and customizable power solution thanks to modular system.
- It does not require additional construction work and you do not have to pay high costs.
- You can instantly respond to periodically changing power demands.
- It is compatible with cables and busbars in standard transformer substations. It is not
- necessary to use an additional system.
- Easy and quick transport and installment
- Special design solutions for different applications
- Different applications on trailer, platform, wagon, vessel
SMS series mobile substation can be produced in a short time and low cost in comparison with fixed type substations. SMS series mobile substation has TSE, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 quality certificates.
Technical specifications of Aktif Mobile Substation are listed below:
- SMS 1 (Vpri / Vsec, F) : 3.6 – 40.5 kV / 0.23 - 0.69 kV, 50/60 Hz, (Güç) 0.5 - 4 MVA
- SMS 2 (Vpri / Vsec, F) : 3.6 – 40.5 kV / 1 - 24 kV, 50/60 Hz, (Güç) 1 – 31.5 MVA
- SMS 3 (Vpri/Vsec, F) : 52 - 245 kV / 3.6 - 10.5 kV, 50/60 Hz, (Güç) 1 - 45 MVA