Product of Coet
Segragated compartment for each Disconnector and/or Load Break Switch and for each cable incoming/outgoing. LBD DC Disconnecting Cubicles has a withdrawable execution on request.
Segragated low voltage compartments including protective relays and PLC/RTU for SCADA connection in cable or fiber optic. Motor or manuel operated Switches with manuel emergency operation. Main contact position visibility.
Voltage presence relays and surge arrestors are available in the panels of DC Disconnecting Cubicles.
DC Disconnecting Cubicles | Technical Features
Technical specifications of LBD DC Disconnecting Cubicles are listed below:
- Rated Voltage : 750 - 1500 - 3000 Vdc
- Rated Insulation Voltage : 4.8 kV
- Rated Impulse Voltage : 48 kV
- Rated Current : 3000 - 4000 A
- Breaking Capacity : 3000 - 4000 A
- Making Capacity : 100 kA
- Rated short-circuit Current (0.1ms) : 100 kA