Product of Coet
Track-side and Depot Disconnecting Units with equipped with motorized disconnectors or Load Break Switches, allows isolating portion of the track systems.
Track-side and Depot Disconnecting Units is available for different executions as Indoor, Outdoor, Pole mounting and are suitable for tram, metro, trolley bus and railway applications. Also suitable for the mounting in the town and tunnel alcoves. They used to automatic earthing of the line.
Track-side and Depot Disconnecting Units | General Features
Main specifications of Track-side and Depot Disconnecting Units are listed below:
- Equipped with Voltage presence relay.
- Motor control with manual emergency operation possibilities.
- Two poles version for positive and negative isolation.
- Remote control through PLC, Modem and GSM radio and battery with self powered recharge on request.
- Depends on the requirements self powered version is available.
- Rated Voltage : 750 - 1500 - 3000 Vdc
- Rated Insulation Voltage : 4.8 kV
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage : 48 kV
- Rated Current : 1250 - 1800 - 3400 A
- Rated short-circuit Current (0.25s) : 50 kA