Aktif SNC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear is the switching and control cubicle which is manufactured between 1 kV and 36 kV voltage level. It is manufactured up to 3150 A, 40 kA/3s according to IEC 62271-200 and Tedaş MYD. SNC series Metal Clad Switchgears are LSC-2B service continuity, PM partition class, AFLR internal arc classification, IP 4X protection class. Metal Clad Switchgears consist of 4 independent compartments for SNC-1 type, 5 independent compartments for SNC-2 type;
- Low Voltage Compartment : This compartment contains all secondary circuits for measurement, protection, control, monitoring, communication and other associated systems.
- Busbar Compartment : This compartment contains electrolytic copper busbars according to rated current. Access to busbar compartment is possible with special safety procedures and tools.
- Switching Compartment : This section contains the following equipment in accordance with the project requirments.
– Cassette type SF6 gas or vacuum circuit breaker,
– Withdrawer unit,
– Automatic shutters for busbar and cable connections,
– Mechanical interlocks between circuit breaker, withdrawer unit, shutter and door.
- Cable Compartment : This compartment contains of instrument current, voltage transformers, surge arrestor, Aktif SES series earthing switch, capacitive voltage divider, cable gland and fittings.
- Withdrawable VT Compartment : In this section, which is in the SNC-2 series Metal clad switchgear, there are voltage transformer, voltage transformer withdrawer unit and fuses.
SNC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears are used in safe for facilities needs high level safety and energy continuity. Cassette type withdrawable circuit breaker and withdrawable voltage transformer provides easy and fast operation and minimizes the installation and maintenance time of your facility. Actif SNC series Metal Clad Switchgears provide a high level of security against fault maneuvers with mechanical and electrical interlocks.
Aktif SNC series Metal Metal Clad Switchgears save area with their minimized dimensions and compact designs. SPK series prefabricated concrete kiosks are suitable switchgears to be used in indoor applications such as SCK series steel kiosks, industrial facilities and buildings.
With the arc pressure relief channel option, the arc, pressure and harmful gases that occur at the time of failure are discharged to the outside without damaging the personnel and other devices in the room.
Aktif SNC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgears can be produced for tropical ambient conditions.
Aktif SNC series Metal Clad Switchgears are manufactured in compliance with passed type tests successfully in the accredited international laboratories in Europe according to IEC 62271-200 and TSE EN 61271-200 standards. They have successfully passed seismic type tests according to IEC62271-210, EN60068, IEEE693, GR-63-Core-Zone4 standards and are manufactured in accordance with type tests. SNC series Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear have TSE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 quality certificates and domestic goods certificate.
With 5 years guaranty option, SNC series Metal Clad switchgears provide high level reliability for facilities.
- 3 mm thick sheet metal as fully closed design,
- LSC-2B service continuity,
- PM partitioning,
- AFLR class internal arc resistant,
- 4 separated and earthed accessible compartments,
- Internal arc test up to 31,5 kA,
- Safe electrical and mechanical interlock systems do not allow to operational faults,
- Maximum operational safety with special hinged door design,
- Quick and error-free AC and DC power connections with plug-in sockets,
- Quick and easy service with withdrawable Vacuum / SF6 CB option
- Load break switch or vacuum contactor design,
- Modular design which allows to extension,
- Grounding system with ensured continuity,
- Proven reliability with unique design,
- Low maintenance cost,
- Segregated pressure relief channel for evacuation of the arc, pressure and harmful gases at fault,
- Earthing switch in E2-B standard that can make 5 times in case of short circuit,
- Package solution with SPK series prefabricated kiosks or SCK series steel kiosks,
- Fully manufacturing in accordance with type tests,
- Tropicalization manufacturing option against corrosion,
- Seismic tested reliable design in compliance with IEC 62271-210, EN60068, IEEE 693, GR-63 Core Zone 4,
- 5 year warranty option.
- Energy Transmission and Distribution Centers,
- Hydroelectric Power Plants,
- Diesel and Natural Gas Power Plants,
- Transformer Substations,
- Cement Factories,
- Auto Industry,
- Petroleum and Chemical Industry,
- Iron and Steel Industry,
- Rolling Mills,
- Electro Chemical Facilities,
- Emergency Situation and Stand-by Power Plants,
- Ore Mines,
- Railway Substations.
- Rated Voltage : 3.6 ... 36 kV
- Power Frequency Withstand Voltage : 13,8 ... 36 kV
- Lighting Impulse Withstand Voltage : 75 ... 170 kV
- Rated Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated Current : 630 ... 3150 A
- Short Circuit Withstand Current : 16 ... 40 kA (3 s)
- Internal Arc Current : 16 ... 40 kA (1 s)
- Protection Class : IP4X / 3X (Doors are closed / Between Compartment)
|General Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|Medium Voltage Switchgears Catalog||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Brochure||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 12kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 24kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC Type Test List - 36kV||1 MB||Download|
|SNC References||1 MB||Download|
What are the standard interlocks in SNC series Metal Clad switchgears?
SNC series or SMC series Metal Clad switchgears are manufactured in accordance with the following interlocks specified in the IEC62271-200 standard in order to ensure operational safety. Additional electrical and mechanical interlocks can be made according to the project requirements. • When the circuit breaker is closed, the trolley cannot be intervened. • The circuit breaker cannot be closed except of the service or test position. • Switchgear door cannot be opened when the circuit breaker is in service position. • The circuit breaker cannot be closed when the switchgear door is open. • When the circuit breaker car is in the service position, the earthing switch cannot be intervened. • When the earthing switch is closed, the circuit breaker car cannot be intervened.