Actwin Smart Energy Management is an energy management and AMR software that automatically gathers data from devices like meters (electricity, water, gas etc.), analyzers, relays, remote IOs and prepares reports and invoices.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | General FeaturesGeneral Features of Actwin Smart Energy Management are listed below:
- Multi language support
- Ability to use commonly used and secure Microsoft SQL, Oracle databases…
- Distributed structure like “server”, “client”, and “internet” interface.
- Server is the main engine as working at background and collects data from devices.
- Client, the application part which management is done with interaction to server. Server and client interfaces are desktop applications.
- Internet interface provide, users (like factories) to enter the system and monitor consumption, energy quality and create reports of their own devices.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Communication
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Communication ProtocolsCommunication Protocols of Actwin Smart Energy Management are as described below:
- IEC 62056-21 Mod C and constant baud rate
- Wireless M-Bus
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Communication Interfaces
- Serial communication (RS485, RS232)
- PLC (DLC)
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Reporting
- Reporting as a table of all selected device’s measurements. Also measurements to be reported can be selected.
- Graphic display of desired device’s measurements. Multiple device measurements can be drawn on the same chart.
- Measurement points can be compared with algorithms like consumption, average values etc…
- Active and reactive energy ratio reports for electric meters.
- Consumption reporting for electric meters according to energy tariffs.
- Distribution network load reports (Transformer, gas stations)
- Measurement point daily, monthly, and yearly consumption reports.
- Map display, showing the measurement points and with filters (Reactive energy, low consumption, loss/fraud situations, no communicated points etc …).
- Transformer loss report
- Total consumption of distribution network as monthly and yearly, import/export with comparison between time periods.
- Defined gas component reports.
- Natural gas minimum/maximum hourly, daily consumption report.
- Measurement point inventory report
- Measurement point communication performance report
- Water meters low/extreme consumption report
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Single-line Diagram
- The electrical distribution network can be showed on single-line diagrams like SCADA systems and the information of instruments like electrical meters, seconder protection relays on this network can be monitored.
- The information like electrical meter’s power-current/voltage values, seconder protection relay’s on/trip situations and quality recorder’s power-current/voltage values can be monitored
- For gas meters, measurement values, filter impurity situations, door/valve situations belong to type B and C stations can be displayed.
- Drag and drop support.
- Infinite number of screens can be created.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Loss/Leakage Detection
- Loss/Leakage reports can be prepared manually and automatically. Automatically prepared reports can be sent to defined personal as e-mail.
- Electric meter parameters (events, current/voltage/power/power factor/phase angle etc …) can be monitored continuously and alerted to the operators if an unexpected measurement or ratio is measured.
- Unexpected consumption differences are detected between main distribution points and points connected to that distribution point.
- The interventions to meter and panel covers can be detected and operators can be alerted.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Data Validation
- Measurements should not be used on invoices and reports before a data validation system. For that reason these data validation methods are used.
- Is measurement in or not in specific limits
- The ratio of measurement according to previous periods consumptions
- The situation according to last measurements
- Is measurement in or not in standard deviation according to average value of last billing periods
- If there is, the conformity between measurement unit and measurement
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Integration
Actwin Smart Energy Management | User Management
- New user and/or measurement point can be defined without professional skills with copy and paste method.
- There is no limit in user defined information on measurement point and customer cards. Some predefined information are:
- Customer Number
- User Name
- Address/Parcel İnformation
- User Type
- Start in operation date
- Authorized Person
- Contact information like phone, fax, e-mail etc.
- GPS coordinates
- Reports can be taken from these defined information, after that grouping, listing and filtering can be made from these reports.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Web Interface
- Users can view historical measurement values of their own measurement points
- Users can view common or personal messages from management.
- Natural gas consumers can send to AMR system their forecasts and check their forecasts reports.
- Users may have alerts like reactive penalty, maximum demand exceeding, minimum and maximum gas consumption.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Alarm Management
- Event record on measurement instruments can be saved and reported on database.
- System watches reactive energy consumptions and if there is a measurement to get near or over the limits, system informs the users with e-mail and SMS.
- E-mail and SMS notification can be saved on database and reported later.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Authentication
- The roles can be defined with the pre-defined permissions on system. Users can be defined and roles can assigned to users.
- Operators can make authorization based on measurement points. They can define which users can reach to which measurement points.
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Technical Features and Table
Actwin Smart Energy Management | Software Modules
- Communication and data validation
- Loss/Leakage Detection
- Single-Line Diagram and Map presentation
- Integration with web services
- Alarm Management, SMS and e-mail notification
- Internet interface
- User Management and Inventory