19″ Rack Mounted Load Banks (for Data Centers) are known as Datacenter Simulators. These load banks shall be manufactured suitable for 19” Rack Cabinets.
Aktif’s Datacenter Load Banks are designed to simulate server operation as temperature rise of data hall and/or temperature rise time period during simulated failure of the cooling system. C13 or C14 power socket shall be used for power connections.
The rooms where servers, storage devices, network devices and communication devices work safely for the purpose of collecting, storing, processing and distributing very large amounts of data, and where all the necessary technical and infrastructure are created for uninterrupted and fast access to data are called Data Centers.
The number and importance of data centers is increasing with big data and digitalization. A lot of critical information from our websites to our production information resides in our data centers.
For this reason, data centers are at the forefront of facilities that cannot tolerate power cuts or malfunctions. For this reason, Load Banks are often used in data centers. Today, load banks are used during deployment, maintenance, expansion and product replacement of most modern data centers.
Rack-mounted load banks are used for computer room air conditioner and chiller system capacity tests accurately because they test at the location of server. These load bank solutions simulate real-world conditions so the performace of these systems shall be tested.
- Galvanized steel enclosure material
- Epoxy Based Electrostatic Power Painting
- With Handle
- Spring-wound with low inductance and a cross-section suitable for the nominal current
- Fully-modular, bended and stainless steel bolt connections in order to ensure electrical continuity at high temperature
- High conductivity for high current with bended and cascaded terminal connectors suitable for serial and/or parallel connections with high cross-section, low contact resistance
- High internal insulation and high mechanical resistance against to shocks
Rated Voltage : 24, 48 , 110 Vdc, 127 , 230, 400 Vac
Rated Power : up to 20 kW (standard 4U, 6U types )
Frequency : 50 / 60 Hz
Step Control : Circuit Breaker / Toggle Switch / Push Button
Cooling : With fan
Fan Supply : Internal or extarnal
Input : C13 or C14 Sockets, 5 pin Mate Socket with cable or others.
Protection : Overcurrent, Short circuit, over temperature